Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MY FRIEND, THANK YOU

There are times when I still smile, thinking of what we’ve shared.

Nur Harmisa

Hey, my roommate.. For all the silly times, the serious and the just-being-together times, I’ve come to appreciate you so much!!! Misa=misa… I like the way u r… I love you sa!!

My Delestage members

As a project leader I would like to extend my appreciation and many thanks to my committee for their assistance, cooperation generous and selfless contributions in making The Life After Graduation event possible. Any inconvenient caused before, during and after the event is very much regretted.

OMSAR

Hahaha… I do not know what to say… sorry buat hal… tp ya utk kebaikan KITA… saya hanya membantu…. Anything just call me ok… =)

Didy

Hey.. lmk xdgr brita…nak raya dah kita tok.. thanx and sorry 4 everything yahh!! Raya lak jumpa… hehehe…. Btw, my mom crk u… keep in touch!

GengGeng yg sot

Thanx 4 everything…. Nasihat apa smua.. u guys amatlah baik.. haha…

Mohd Fitri

Yoo bro! Thank you for taking time to listen to my problems and help me find the solutions. You were there when I needed you to confide in and to ask advice from. Really really really menghargai… (btol ka eja) sorry if ada buat salah.. haha… memang ada pun.. maafkn kmk k..

Tantiana aka dedek aka tia

Hoping dat you will always carry my smile with you!!!

Rehan, Aling, Zaza, Nana

Who has been a part of my life for so long.. I hope u guys always remember the “good old days.”

uzai, yus, syahril, shahrol

sorry x lepak sama dis sem... keadaan kucar kacir... keep in touch! btw, thanx 4 kata2 manis tak org.. haha...

For I spend so many quiet moments of my own thinking how much I miss you and how hard it is to be apart… =( I will never ever forget you guys as long as I live.

"Every scar represents a person to whom I have given my love..... I tear out a piece of my heart and give it to them ... and often they give me a piece of their heart which fits into the empty place in my heart ... but because the pieces aren’t exact, I have some rough edges, which I cherish, because they remind me of the love we shared. Sometimes I have given pieces of my heart away ... and the other person hasn’t returned a piece of his heart to me. These are the empty gouges ... giving love is taking a chance. Although these gouges are painful, they stay open, reminding me of the love I have for these people too ... and I hope someday they may return and fill the space I have waiting. "

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

imysm my roomate..hehehe...welcome n tq too.....

تنتيانا @ Tantiana said...

sedih na mek bc..;(
i miss you waniey..
thanks for being my friend..
i've learned many thing from u..

dearMe said...

i really miss my friend!! dedek take care ok!! be safe!